Skip to content
- Equalities Sensitivity Rating Ltd (ESRL) was incorporated on 26/06/2013 as a private company limited by shares.
- Its registered address is Equalities Sensitivity Rating, Equalities House: 31 Church Road, Manor Park, London E12 6AD
- Its company registered number is 08585289.
- ESRL was inspired by concern for transparency with decision-making in employment in organisations and in society generally. There is a need for accountability by markets and market users that goes beyond corporate social responsibility to corporate social accountability in employment. ESRL was set up by individuals with long years of experience in matters of equality and human rights.
- We work with Employers such as Royal Chartered Organisations (RCOs), Central Government and its Ministries and Agencies, Local Government, Limited Companies – private and public, Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) and Companies limited by guarantee (PLGs), who have a problem with sensitivity to all the protected characteristics as outlined in the Equalities Act 2010.
- What we do is provide them with a listing and rating service: the opportunity to be transparent with the practices they have in place relating to all the protected characteristics with particular reference to the employment of different ethnicities – the protected characteristic of race – and the process to become sensitive; so that they raise the bar of transparency and become socially accountable.
- Over the coming three years ESRL will continue to provide core listing and rating services with increased proficiency and efficiency.
- The staffs at ESRL are up-to-date and in touch with modern client needs and design listing and rating services not only to cater for the present but to prepare leaders for the future.